Woven Iron On Label Instructions
Labels can be applied to most iron-able fabrics.
1. Place the label on the garment with name side facing up.
2. Put a piece of quality baking paper supplied over the label.
3. Preheat the dry iron temperature to wool or cotton, press firmly for 10-20 seconds.
4. Repeat as needed to ensure the label is firmly applied and not lifting at any point.
5. Remove the paper after it cools down. Wait for at least 3 hours before washing the garment.
Woven Sew In Label Instructions
These labels are individually cut and hot sealed, so they are ready for machine sewing or hand stitching. You can either sew around or on both ends only. Just prepare your machine or needle & threads and start to sew.