Though sometimes very annoying, it is common for the kids to lose their belongings in school. Besides, they often get confused between similar-looking items and by mistake bring home some other kid’s stuff.
This happens mostly in the case of clothing. The list also includes pencils, lunch boxes, water bottles, etc. Once lost, the only solution is to buy new ones which means spending multiple times on the same item.
One very wise way to avoid this is to use name labels for kids’ items. Name labels can be used for a variety of items a kid uses, including clothes.
• The foremost benefit of name labels is that they are useful not only in school but also on several other occasions when the kid is alone to take care of his/her stuff.
• The labels come in variety of styles and sizes. So, a kid can customize his/her own label.
• The name labels usually have lot of space to put not only name but also the address of the child or the phone numbers of the parents etc.
• Name labels can be attached to the items in many ways and parents can choose labels according to their preference. They can be sewed on (for clothing), or ironed on or even attached as a sticker on the school uniform.
• The labels remain good, even after many wash. It is quite understandable that kids’ items will get dirty easily. That’s why name labels are so created that they remain intact even after machine wash.
• Some of them, like sew on labels, are easy to remove, in case the items will be used by any other kid.
• Name labels are made of skin friendly materials to avoid any skin irritation or allergy among the kids.
Putting name labels on your kid’s school items, you teach them to find and use their own stuffs among others’ – a very important aspect of a kid’s social adaptability.
Oz Labels – Products Recommended for You!
More related posts here:
- 5 Lunch Box Recipes Your Kids Can Make On Their Own
- 6 Totally Refreshing Colours To Liven Up Your Child’s Room
- 10 Interesting DIY Toys for Kids
- Kids Name Labels for School, Clothing, and Home: How to Teach Organisation, Confidence, and Self-Expression
- Why It’s Important to Read Out Loud to Your Kids
YTC: @OzlabelsAustraliaShare this post: