Many tile cleaning products are made with hazardous chemicals. Using products near your children or pets can often be dangerous. Some of these chemicals can cause allergic reactions, respiratory problems and they can pollute the air in your home.
Fortunately, there are healthier alternatives to clean your tiles. There are natural substitutions for all these products. You can reduce exposure to chemicals only by using vinegar, borax, and water, which is a natural disinfectant.
Procedure for Disinfectant # 1.
- Mix 2 cups of water, 20 drops of tea tree oil, 2 tablespoons of white vinegar, and ½ tablespoon of liquid dishwashing soap.
- Shake well the disinfectant to combine the ingredients.
- This disinfectant is very strong and effective.
- This is very useful for tiles and all the other surfaces in the kitchen.
- All of these materials are fully natural and safe.
Procedure for Disinfectant # 2.
To make a second disinfectant:
- mix 3 cups of water, 2 tablespoons of borax, 4 tablespoons of white vinegar, and ½ tablespoon soap dishes.
- This solution is good for cleaning your bathroom tiles.
- Besides tiles, you can use them to clean the tub, shower, and toilet.
- This disinfectant material is the search for biodegradable, which makes this disinfectant safer than the products purchased by other stores.
There you have it: natural tile floor cleaners for the most common floor options. Now you can save a safe and simple cleanser that costs a small portion of the version purchased by the store.
If these tips helped you, you will love our other DIY guide and style!5
More related posts here:
- 10 Useful Tips To Eliminate Your Pet Odors
- Family Fun Tips for Valentine’s Day 2021
- 5 Simple Tips for Your Financial Planning Checklist
- 9 Things In Your Closet To Throw Out Today
- Easy Healthy Garden Tips Growing in the Kitchen
Share this post: