In addition to its many other uses, baking soda can be used to remove unpleasant scents. There are a lot of reasons why baking soda should be in every household. Baking soda can be used as an odor eliminator in the following ways.
- You can use this product to remove the vomit stench from your carpet, vehicle seats, etc. Before applying the baking soda, scrub and disinfect the area with ammonia or another disinfectant. If possible, let it sit for a minimum of 48 hours. For best results, repeat this procedure as many times as necessary. If you have a carpet that needs cleaning, you may not need to hire a carpet steam cleaning service or rent.
- My favorite laundry trick is to use baking soda. As a bonus, it aids your detergent in whitening and brightening whites and colors, as well as brightening lights. Aside from that, it doesn’t shrink or fade your clothes. In spite of the fact that I did not apply any fabric softener, I observed that my garments felt soft. An added bonus!
- As a refrigerator freshener, it’s also very effective. I can remember having a box of baking soda in the fridge as a child. There’s one in my fridge right now. Some meals, such as onions, lamb, and fish, have a strong odor, and this product helps eliminate it. Every 2 to 3 months, I replace my box with a new one. Every 30 days should suffice if your fridge stinks more than usual.
- My bathroom drain has had a foul odor for some time now. When I used bleach and other disinfectants for a short time, it went away for a while. A tiny box of baking soda was dropped down the drain and allowed to sit for two days, and the drain smelled Fortunately, the odor was gone when I got out of the shower, and there was no need to call a plumber. The use of baking soda allowed me to save money and time. Neither washing nor scrubbing was done.
- I guarantee that what you’re going to learn will blow your mind! To remove hairspray and mousse buildup from your hair, try this. In my case, there was a lot of building. Nothing, not even her best shampoo, was able to get through. In the troublesome area, she rubbed a small amount of baking soda, approximately a tablespoon, and my hair came out perfectly clean with just a little bit of scrubbing.
View More Wall Art Products Here >> Oz Labels – Wall Arts
More related posts here:
- Inspirational and Motivational Decluttering Quotes
- Simple Wall Art Gallery Ideas for Your Home
- 6 Simple Fun DIY Crafts for Kids
- How To Maintain Sparkling Shower Doors
- What Should I Do With the Items I’ve Decluttered?
Share this post: