Iron On Instructions:
1. Peel off a label and place it on the garment with name side facing up.
2. Put a piece of quality baking paper supplied over the label.
3. Preheat the dry iron temperature to wool or cotton, press firmly for 10-20 seconds.
4. Repeat as needed to ensure the label is firmly applied and not lifting at any point.
5. Remove the paper after it cools down. Wait for at least 3 hours before washing the garment.
To make the labels ultra durable and removable, use needle and threads to stitch the labels in the garment. Typically, it can be stitched around or on both ends.