Small Iron & Sew Labels
These clothing name labels are made of synthetic fabric. They can be used as iron on labels, or can also be ironed & sewed for longer lasting. They can be easily applied to most of the materials, like school uniforms, underwears and socks.
- Can be ironed & sewed, so it will last longer
- Round corner-designed to prevent peeling off
- Machine washable, dryer safe and guaranteed up to 12 months
- Easy to read - black print on white background
- The labels are made of synthetic fiber, not cotton. So it won't shrink after washed
Actual size - 16 mm x 35mm
Max 2 lines of print
15 characters per line
- $14 per set of 30
- $23 per set of 60
- $31 per set of 90
- $39 per set of 120
Iron On Instructions:
1. Peel off a label and place it on the garment with name side facing up.
2. Put a piece of quality baking paper supplied over the label.
3. Preheat the dry iron temperature to wool or cotton, press firmly for 10-20 seconds.
4. Repeat as needed to ensure the label is firmly applied and not lifting at any point.
5. Remove the paper after it cools down. Wait for at least 3 hours before washing the garment.
To make the labels ultra durable and removable, use needle and threads to stitch the labels in the garment. Typically, it can be stitched around or on both ends.
Postage within Australia:
Postage outside Australia:
Order will be dispatched in 24 hours, unless it is mentioned at the shopping cart page or something unpredictable happens.