Small Iron-on Labels
Stop losing socks and jumpers with these small durable iron-on clothing labels! Ideal for school uniforms, underwear, socks and other iron-friendly garments and fabrics these useful labels will save you many trips to lost property.
Labels are machine-washable and dryer-safe.
- Round corners (designed to prevent peeling)
- Machine washable and dryer safe - 12 month guarantee
- Easy to read print on white background - choose from 4 great colours
- 8mm x 60mm (0.3" x 2.4")
- Max 1 line of print, 25 characters per line
- One name set
- $16 per set of 35
- $24 per set of 70
- $35 per set of 105
- $45 per set of 140
Labels can be applied to most iron-able fabrics.
1. Peel off a label and place it on the garment with name side facing up.
2. Put a piece of quality baking paper supplied over the label.
3. Preheat the dry iron temperature to wool or cotton, press firmly for 10-20 seconds.
4. Repeat as needed to ensure the label is firmly applied and not lifting at any point.
5. Remove the paper after it cools down. Wait for at least 3 hours before washing the garment.
Postage within Australia:
Postage outside Australia:
Order will be dispatched in 24 hours, unless it is mentioned at the shopping cart page or something unpredictable happens.